|March 1, 2014|
March 1, 2014
Saturday Regular Session – 2pm – 6pm
Saturday VIP Bacon & Whole Hog Session
– Noon – 6pm
If you are looking for BEST HOTEL TO STAY AT while attending the 2014 Beer Bourbon and BBQ Festival at Atlantic Station— look no further than the Regency Suites Hotel. The hotel is located next to the Midtown MARTA station allowing easy rapid- rail access to Atlantic Station via the Arts Center Station and the Free Shuttle to Atlantic Station. The Regency Suites Hotel is the official sponsor of the 2014 Beer Bourbon and BBQ Festival! Call today and book a reservation, we have special event rates that include a complimentary continental breakfast daily , complimentary WIFI.
What Is All the Excitement About…
Join us at the festival for a great day of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE –TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon. Some of the best barbeque vendors are on-site if you get hungry all while enjoying seminars in the tasting theater and LIVE music all day.
What You Can Expect…
- Souvenir Glass for Tastings.
- All Tents Will Be Heated If The Weather Calls For It
- Unlimited Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent. There are 40 Bourbons and 60 Beers on Tap. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
- BBQ Galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and any fixin’ you could imagine. We’ll keep the portions heavy and the prices low.
- Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters from the Deep South.
- Listen To Live Rock & Blues Music and great Bluegrass on The Main Stage
- Enjoy the Great Contests on the Main Stage: Atlanta’s Best Beer Belly Competition and the Daisy Dukes & Boots Contest
- Browse Cool Exhibits of Brewerania, Hot sauces, bbq accessories, and even a cigar tent for all guests.
- Choices, choices, choices…